Thursday, April 15, 2010

Raspberry Souffle & Char Kway Teow

I think this souffle experiment has been on going for some time. LOL. this is the third and finally successful experiment! YAY MATT!

IMG_1166

First attempt of the day.


IMG_1167

Tak jadi. Overflowed. =(

IMG_1172

Finally success on third try of the day!! =D

IMG_1173

Deflated after about 5 mins of photo taking. lol.

IMG_1175

Matt has got real skill. =P

IMG_1182

Although this looks pretty ugly, its actually pretty good!! HAHA. char kway teow courtesy of Prima Taste pack from Singapore, pad thai noodles, chinese sausages and egg! My Mexican housemate liked it so much he ate three bowls of this and kept fighting for more. ROFL.

IMG_1184

Looks better here! Tastes good although it doesnt have the wok fire taste, cuz my stove is not a gas stove and I dont have a wok. =(

IMG_1186

Just a pic of the vege accompaniment. heh. to prove that I eat veges mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment